Saturday, July 4, 2009

gathering day


Time was past quickly ..i never though wil knowing them in my life..they r really wonderful friends that i ever had ..i stil remember when i was in form 3 as in chung hwa ..is the most memorable moment in my life as knowing them ..they can make me laugh the whole moment ..chill me up ..share the watever things we have been through ..although now we been seperate all but i stil very miss the moment we have ..stil remember we at sch that time is the most crazy gang ..haha ..few of them din inside this pic but their faces wil always keep in my heart ..hehe ..well ..we ignore our teacher v a very bad manners and we do alot of immature things like ponteng buli the student that small then us ..haha that was fun ..i know i cruel rite ..but that was alot of fun in this sch ..i wil never regret by knowing u all..u all bright my life and i would dull if without u all..haha..hoping u all have a great life now..dunno who wil change lot the most after 20 years ??^^stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment