Sunday, July 5, 2009

july 6 random post

The mv that me and him watch today ^^
today early in the morning woke up at 11.30 ..haha stil early morning?for me itis ^^so frenz was plan to head green lane mcd have our lunch ..wow when reach there was pack of ppl ..but luckily stil got alot place is empty to sit hehe..so after finish our lunch drop me home as well ..to prepared another plan hehe that was around 3 sumthing edi when i reach home..so settle my bath and everything done ..then my best friend richard came to pick me up and we have plan to call our few best friend to watch ice age 3 but the most upset and frustrated things is how dare my friend last minute in form me can't go and me and him is already reach there ...how dissapointed huh??but nvm we stil wil watch the mv hehe the mv was quite interesting and funny ..i laugh alot and aso same as him..the little baby dinosour was cute i like it ^^wish to have 1 if can hahathe whole story was nice and din get us bored ..hehe ..after finish mv we went to gurney hawker to have some food ..it was so long i din been there and stil so crowded ..and the food stil so nice ..finish supper then him drop me home around 12 sumthing ..it was abit tired ..gonna slip now or else gain pimples again hehe..good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment